GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
When ordering an item that is marked as a pre-order, we advise that shipping/delivery times may vary depending on our supplier and courier services.
Delivery for Pre-Order items can be up to 30 business days from the date of purchase. Choose Standard Shipping for this order type.
If your order contains items that are both available and Pre-order, it will be held until all items are available to be shipped together.
SHIPPING & FEES
Shipping duration varies depending on the shipping method & your location, as a general guide:
- Standard Shipping is usually completed between 3 – 10 business days.
- Express Shipping is usually completed between 1 – 3 business days.
- International Shipping is usually completed between 7 – 30 business days.
- Pre-ordered items can take up to 30 business days, choose Standard Shipping for this order type.
- Please allow additional time for peak periods.
- Deliveries will be made either by Australia Post or Courier, depending on your location. Delivery occurs Monday to Friday only, excluding weekdays that fall on a public holiday.
- Deliveries will require a signature for security reasons and will not be left unattended.
We always attempt to provide a high level of customer service, although on some occasions your delivery may be delayed due to circumstances that are beyond our control, you agree to release us of any responsibility if this occurs.
RETURN & CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
CHANGE OF MIND
We do not offer returns/refunds/exchanges or credit if you have simply changed your mind or selected the incorrect item.
If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. These rights are not impacted by the change of mind policy or limited by a defined time frame. However the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If there is a major failure with the item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair. If the failure is minor, we will repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item) within a reasonable time.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, The Trance Project cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair, whether the fault is identified by The Trance Project, the manufacturer or their service agent.
The Trance Project will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
All returns require a Return Authorisation Number (RAN), to submit your request for a return please email email@example.com with your receipt number and a description of the problem and a representative will be in contact with you within 1 business day.
Refunds will be given using your original payment method (ie: Credit Card/ PayPal/Cash).