Armin van Buuren had to postpone his much-anticipated ‘This Is Me’ due to COVID-19, and now he’s revealed the new dates.
“Two weeks ago I was forced to make the difficult but fair decision to postpone the This Is Me shows to a new date. My team and I worked hard behind the scenes with the Ziggo Dome to find suitable replacement dates. In these uncertain times it is difficult to plan ahead,” Armin van Buuren said in a statement today.
His new event concept ‘This Is Me’ was scheduled to take place between May 20 – 23, 2020 but has now moved to May 20 – 23, 2021 at Amsterdam’s Ziggo Dome.
Purchased tickets remain valid for the respective dates for the shows in 2021.
If you unfortunately cannot attend, you will be informed at a later time about subsequent steps to take. Ticket buyers will be notified of this by email.
The exciting new show concept will follow his entire musical journey from the very moment he hit the scene over two decades ago up until the release of last year’s ‘Balance’.
“I am very much looking forward to creating a series of unforgettable evenings with you. For now I hope to have informed you clearly and sufficiently. Stay safe,” Armin van Buuren says.