Paul van Dyk has finally revealed the official release date of his anticipated album, ‘Guiding Light’.
After putting the release of his new artist album on hold to make way for his ‘Escape Reality’ ambient album earlier this year, the Godfather of Trance is now set to drop ‘Guiding Light’ on August 28th!
Packed with euphoric atmospheres and spellbinding melodies the legendary producer is synonymous with, ‘Guiding Light’ features an array of collaborations with Vincent Corver, Sue McLaren, Saad Ayub, Shedona, Will Atkinson, Danny Eaton, Elated, Kinetica, Eugenio Tokarev, Steve Dekay, VISION X, Bo Bruce, Vini Vici and Chris Bekker.
“It’s always an aim to inspire others through music, and that’s my mission with my new album Guiding Light. I collaborated with some of the most talented up and coming artists in trance music over the past year, recording sessions across the world from my home studio in Berlin to hotel rooms in far corners of the globe,” Paul van Dyk previously said in a press release.
Aussie fans were lucky enough to hear a preview of Paul van Dyk’s new music during his closing set at Transmission Australia 2020, and the release of his album is sure to captivate even more fans across the globe.
Check out the full track list below!
Paul van Dyk’s ‘Guiding Light’ album tracklist:
1. Deep Within – Paul Van Dyk & Vincent Corver
2. Guiding Light – Paul Van Dyk & Sue McLaren
3. You Found Me – Paul Van Dyk & Saad Ayub
4. Exhale – Paul Van Dyk & Shedona
5. Awakening – Paul Van Dyk & Will Atkinson
6. Remedy – Paul Van Dyk & Danny Eaton
7. Parallel Dimension – Paul Van Dyk & Elated
8. First Contact – Paul Van Dyk & Kinetica
10. Resource – Paul Van Dyk & Eugenio Tokarev
11. Impact – Paul Van Dyk, Steve Dekay & VISION X
12. Covered in Gold (PvD Club Mix) – Paul Van Dyk & Bo Bruce
13. Galaxy (PvD Club Mix) – Paul Van Dyk & Vini Vici
14. Velvet Sky – Paul Van Dyk & Chris Bekker
View this post on Instagram